11.07.2008

THE TRUTH

So... my belly is getting bigger and BIGGER! Believe it or not... that is me! No belly suit... no pushing out... ALLLL me :) I don't know where it came from! AND on top of that, I've actually lost a couple of pounds! I've been eating super healthy, since I can't stand to be full or I'll puke. So I just eat lots of snacks and small meals. I don't know what's happenin' in this belly of mine, but it's definitely doing whatever it wants, when it wants.

UPDATE: I was at work today and just casually chattin' with one of our Docs and he said, "So have you seen the heartbeat yet?" ... "Uhh no. I thought it was too early." "Well, what are we waiting for, let's go!" So Dr. Christiansen did an ultrasound and was able to see THE DOT but couldn't see the heartbeat. It was a little difficult since it's still pretty early. If I had gone over to the hospital in radiology, I would've been able to see it :) He said next week, we'll hear it! I'm so excited. I just wanna hear that dang heartbeat!

4 comments:

rlmquest said...

I think your having triplets! One of them better be a boy!!! Kyler needs a buddy!!! I love you Kace!

Armitage Family said...

haha Triplets would kill me! Not to mention, Andrew! I love you too :) Can't wait to see you in only 2 1/2 weeks! All my love to the kiddos.

The Brown Family said...

Our first try to here the heartbeat at 7wks ended the same ways, but no worries give it some time and youll completely fall in love when you do hear it. The only reason my guess are twins is everyone thats had them seems to be in your boat, and losing lbs is totally normal, i lost 10lbs and I never got sick, the baby just took all the food and left me with leftovers!

The Porters said...

You are already starting to show and you look super cute! When I was showing...yeah not so cute! Congrats again. I think we heard the heartbeat at about 8-9 weeks. It was so amazing! Pregnancy went slow but now that Jaxon is here...time wont stop flying!