1.22.2013

Londyn Joy {3 1/2 years old)

I can't believe Londyn is a Sunbeam already!  She was hesitant to go to Primary because Grandma Milne was not going to be her teacher anymore.  Luckily, we have family in just about every auxiliary in our ward... so now Lulu has Auntie Nell as her Primary President.  Londyn is SO blessed to have family all around her.  Grandma at church, now Auntie Nell at church, Auntie Becca as her preschool teacher and now I'm one of her dance teachers.  Holy cow!

She wasn't exactly embracing Sunbeams on the first day... 

Of course, she loved it!  I love all these kiddos and can't believe how fast they are growing!  I want to retake this photo of all of them when they are Seniors in high school.  

Londyn has been pretty sick over the last week and we finally took her into our pediatrician last Friday.  Unfortunately, our pediatrician got called out for an emergency right when we got there so we had to wait and see one of her partners.  She was diagnosed with pink eye AND pneumonia.  Yuck.  

Later that afternoon, our pediatrician Dr. Green called to apologize for not being able to see Londyn and to check in on us.  I thought it was so sweet of her to go out of her way, just to make sure we were okay.  Dr. Green is so sensitive to our situation.  She goes the extra mile to make sure we feel comfortable and important.

 After two full days of antibiotics, she is feeling much better!  She still has a nasty cough and runny nows, but it's starting to turn around.  We have both been cooped up in our house for 5 days and needed to get some of this rare Winter sunshine that we're having.  We went for a walk on Sunday at the track and then hit up the playground.  I just love this girl. 

Kids say the darndest things..
Here are a few of Londyn's latest:

I overheard Lulu playing, telling her baby doll "I miss my sister. Do you miss my sister? She's in heaven with Heavenly Father and Jesus. Don't worry, we'll see her again someday."

Me: What word starts with an A? 
Lulu: Ahh... Ahh... APP! 

"We have to eat dessert or it will make Jesus sad."

When giving Londyn a piece of pepperoni pizza, she says "Umm... can you please take the round things off of my pizza?  Jesus says they will make my tummy hurt."

"Zoe is my best friend in the whole wide world and the whole wide world to be. Heavenly Father is my friend too, maybe." 

Londyn's prayers are the highlight of my day and they go like this...
Dear Heavenly Father, grateful for this day...
grateful for my home
grateful for my family
grateful for Zoe and to be with her someday
grateful for my whole spirit
grateful for Jesus
grateful for my body
grateful for my life
grateful for my friends and cousin friends
grateful for Jesus
grateful for our whole life and whole life to be
grateful for this world
name of Jesus Christ, Amen.




No comments: