12.28.2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was filled with warm fuzzies. Not so much gifts, but lots of love was given. Just the way we like it. Londyn was a doll and enjoyed all the tissue paper and wrapping paper. She was spoiled by family with toys and clothes. Londyn is a lucky girl. Andrew and I enjoyed every minute of the holiday. This was our second Christmas together as a couple and our first Christmas as a family of three. It truly felt like a dream come true. Most of all, we enjoyed family time.

The Three Wise Guys
Presents

New Dress
Are we done yet?
My two favorite presents
Londie loves her new purse
Of course not, Mom. I wasn't pulling the ornaments off the tree... right. uh huh.
When will my baby grow more hair?

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Cute pictures Kacie. I love your header picture too.