1.03.2009

Baby Love





Ladies and Gents: We've got a lemon on our hands! Or should I say... in my uterus!

It has been 14 weeks and our lil bugger is 3 1/2 inches and weighs about 1 1/2 ounces. Our baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee and possibly suck its thumb!

With all the stress and commotion of the holidays, I have been pretty exhausted as usual. My sleeping habits are about the same... naps whenever I can fit them in and solid nights of snoozing with multiple potty runs.

While my resting habits are steady, my moods are another story. All I can say is, poor Andrew. One moment I'm laughing and the next I'm in tears with my feelings hurt. It's an ongoing roller coaster that wears not only my husband out, but even myself!

Favorite Eats in Week #14:
Corn dogs
Cottage cheese with canned peaches
Fruit - especially Clementines
Diet Coke... a daily must.



1 comment:

LCM said...

Oh my gosh, the tears. At first Dave had no idea what was wrong with me and of course I didn't feel like crying when I'd do it. So, I would just tell him I was having a pregnant moment and not to worry about it. But it was so embarrassing when I would start crying for no reason.