2.03.2011

Calling Love

Can I just say, how much I love my calling?! I LOVE working with the Young Women in our ward, but the real bonus is working with some of the most amazing and talented women that I have ever met! Each of these women have oodles and oodles of energy, creativity and inner beauty to share! They are constant examples to me of mothers and women of Divine Nature.

This past week, we put on a super fun night of New Beginnings. Our theme was all things sports! Can you tell?

Aren't we cute with our value colored t-shirts? On the back of our shirts, it says "COACH" in big bold letters.
The bishopric... looking tough in their "zebra stripes"
Heather really outdid herself on the concessions stand! She had a treat/snack for every one of the YW values!

1 comment:

Brendi68 said...

Looks like a fun time! you guys outdid yourselves on the decorations!
Your Dad looks a little bewildered in his zebra outfit!!