12.13.2008

Whoopsies!

On Thursday, the most interesting occurrence took place. This occurrence was the icing on the cake, that I am- officially "with child." We were at the mall, and while Andrew was making a secret Christmas-related purchase, I was in an accessories store, browsing of course. Then all of a sudden, the instant urge that a sneeze was coming- hit me! And then... it happened. I sneezed. Now this may seem like a normal, everyday incident... but trust me, this was not just any ordinary sneeze. It was a hefty sneeze, followed by an unexpected peeing of the pants! That's right. I said it. I peed my pants in the middle of the store, all brought on by a simple sneeze. It was at that moment that I realized, I am my mother, my sister and every other courageous woman in the world that has given birth in their lifetime. The crazy part is that my bladder wasn't even full... the sensation to yet again, relieve myself had not presented itself. It just happened.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pregnant... and yes, I may pee my pants.
But, I will be a better mother for it.

5 comments:

Brendi68 said...

WOW! You sure are brave to admit that you peed your pants!
Welcome, my sister, to motherhood!

Armitage Family said...

haha Thanks Mama Armitage!

AG Sisters said...

Aww yes I am very familiar with this occurrence! Just wait for the 3rd trimester! I ended up putting a spare pair of garment bottoms in my car! :( haha.

Jenelle Christesnsen said...

I think I remember you laughing at me when I did that when I was pregnant. So the question is, do I laugh or be the very sensitive understanding sister? Hmmm? I think I'll pick both because It is sooooo funny and yet I absolutely sypathize with you! Way to go big momma!

Lucia said...

See, you are learning the coping with the unexpected skills of a mommy already. I think you'll breeze through this mom thing!