1.25.2012

Seoul Searching Mama

My cousin Elisha over at Motivated Mamas came to visit this last week and gave me a huge boost of motivation to revamp my adoption blog efforts.  About a year and a half ago, I started a blog called Seoul Searching Mama, sharing my birth family search and reunion experience, while also exploring the ins and outs of the adoption community.  It has been such a lovely experience to interact and even help other adoptees with their birth family searches, support waiting children and parents... all while education myself on everything adoption.  

The creation of this blog has taught me so much about myself.  I have so many layers that I never even knew about!  I am a daughter that has been blessed with two families, an adoptee, a proud mother and wife... and my most recent discovery, I am Korean.

I have recently posted several new articles... feel free to check it out here!

Adopted February 12, 1987


Birth Family: found January 12, 2011

No comments: