3.12.2012

Showered with Love

At the last AKAP event, my friend Brenda offered to throw me a baby shower at her home.  I didn't really think I would have a baby shower since I am having another girl, but I love any excuse to spend time with friends and eat yummy food! 

The shower was last Wednesday, March 7th.  Brenda opened her cute home in Portland to my friends and family.  She had LOTS of yummy food, a couple fun games that involved rubbing our noses in diapers and sifting through Korean rice for paper clips.  

Brenda & her new baby Roby


The lovely Candace

Erin, my sista from another mista!

My peeps: Sarah, Jenelle, Bec & Erin

I have such generous people in my life!  
We got some cute outfits, lots of beautiful books, toys and a blanket & swaddler.  

Mama Mia & I
Following tradition, she gave me the most adorable take home ensemble for baby Zoe.

This is Sarah, a Korean adoptee I met about a year ago.  I'm convinced we are birth sisters.  Sarah is about to start her own journey as she is moving to Korea for a while.  I can't wait to hear all about it!
 Sarah & Kaylee, Korean adoptees that were so sweet to come to my shower!  Such sweethearts!

Thank you again Brenda, for making me feel so loved and special!

No comments: