9.29.2009

i'll bring home the bacon... fry it up in a pan.


Last Friday, I went back to work. I wasn't exactly looking forward to this happening but I knew that it wouldn't be much time away from the baby and ultimately it's the best for our family. I am working for my dad in his new satellite office. He practices oral surgery on Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons. I have been working for him since I was 12 years old and have learned a lot about the dental field. But, I didn't learn a whole lot about the billing aspect. I am training in this area right now and there is so much to learn and get down. I was nervous at first and thought I would be in over my head but after the first day of training, I am confident that I can get this. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work for my dad and am truly grateful to contribute financially. Anything I can do to take a little weight off Andrew's shoulders is work doing.
P.S. I love bacon.

2 comments:

Brendi68 said...

You are so funny with that picture of bacon! HAHA

The Armitage Family said...

I LOOOOVE me some bacon!