9.28.2009

rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.


Our nightly routine consists of the 3 B's. Bath. Bottle. Bed. I love our simple routine because it involves lots of smiles, cuddles and of course the sleep part. Tonight was the first time that Londyn enjoyed her entire time in the bath tub. Ever since her first bath... she hasn't really known whether to love it or hate it. Usually she starts out scared, then kinda gets into it... and ends with a grand finale of being "so over it." Tonight was different. Bath time was filled with smiles, lots of chatting and splashing. Being a bath tub addict myself, I knew my own kin would come around. It was such a sweet moment to realize how much she has developed and grown just in the last 12 weeks. I love being a mama.

1 comment:

Brendi68 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.