11.13.2009

4 months


Yesterday, I took Londyn in for her 4 month checkup. Even though I have noticed how big she has grown, I wanted numbers and straight up facts! After our adorable nurse Lisa, took us back to the room, she measured and weighed Londyn. Londyn currently weighs 16.12 lbs and 25.25 inches long. She is in the 90th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. Our baby's got some meat!
After measuring her weight and height, the nurse gave Londyn her 4 month series of vaccines. Londyn didn't cry after the first shot but then quickly caught on to the madness and screamed for the other two. My poor baby!

After the shots, we waited to see our doc. Londyn and I see Dr. Maggie Yu, who is the best doctor ever! AND... she's one of us (Asian). I love how patient she is with me and my bazillion phone calls, when Londyn hasn't pooped for 24 hours or when she has a runny nose. Having a fabulous doctor is a huge blessing to our family. We also love the staff at Sherwood Family Medicine. They are so sweet and it doesn't hurt that they think my baby is super cute! We can't help it!

Londie Poo-Poo is right on track and is growing like a weed! (well more like a flower... because nobody likes weeds, and everybody loves Londyn) We are so grateful for a healthy and happy baby girl. She is such a joy and really... the cutest thing ever!

No comments: