11.18.2010

Londyn Lately

Londyn is becoming such a big girl lately!
She loves to repeat what we say and is starting to connect two words together at a time.


Her most common words used are:

Mama
Dadda
Baba
Mah-ma (Grandma)
Papa (Grandpa)
Nana
Nell (Auntie Jenelle)
More
No-no
Yes
Jesus
Nun-dun (Londyn)
Keys
Dog
Up
Down
Ay yay yay

More than her vocab, it amazes me how much she understands! When I tell her to do something or go get something, she listens and usually does it... aside from her sassy moments.

Grandma Milne got Londyn a hot pink Hello Kitty purse about a week ago and now, she doesn't go anywhere without it! Clearly, she is my daughter! Today, she even wanted to eat her lunch while holding her purse.

I am loving her little pony tail! After barely-there-hair for 16 months, I am fully taking advantage of what hair she does have!

3 comments:

The Good Life said...

I love the ay yay yay :D Too cute

Jen said...

she also has started to say nen(jen) and meymey(megan)

Jen said...

she has also started saying meymey(megan) and nen(jen)