11.11.2012

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

I've had a couple of passes to Pump It Up Jr. and Friday was the perfect day to use them!  We invited one of Lulu's favorite friends Addie.  These two are so cute together.  Londyn has always called her "Addie Barton" instead of just Addie.



We are so lucky to have Addie in Lulu's nursery class and preschool class.  

On Saturday, Lulu and I went to the Wilsonville High School to watch my nieces Megan and Kamry compete in their first category dance team competition.  


Londyn loved watching all of the routines.  Can you tell?

We watched the first round and were able to see their hip hop routine.  As a dancer and former coach, it is SO fun to be back in the dance team world... but this time, I'm in the stands as a fan!  My favorite part is sharing this with my own daughter and dancer.

No comments: