7.07.2010

Grumpy.

From about 4pm until bedtime, Londyn is grumpy. There's no ifs, ands or buts about it... she is done with her toys, done with my oodles and oodles of kisses and is definitely on to my bribes with books, songs, games and even her favorite Jonah and the Whale movie. By the afternoon... I'm old news. She figures, it's time to move on to bigger and better things.
I have analyzed the situation many a time and determined that Londyn simply craves the attention of anyone and everyone. She puts on her cutest routine of smiles and babble talk in any public setting. My 1 year old is quite the performer. I'm considering taking her show on the road... to put this star energy to good use.
Of course, her favorite audience is her fan club of cousins. They just eat her up and she knows she's got them whipped! It's quite a display to watch her work her magic.

On a more critical note... I am open to new and creative ideas on how to hold my child's attention (without spending $$$) and keep her from going into a royal funk every afternoon until bedtime. Considering it's just her and I, most every evening... I am getting desperate! Any suggestions?

No comments: