7.25.2010

Smarty Pants

Londyn is becoming quite the little lady these days. She is like a sponge, absorbing everything that we teach her! It is fun to watch her learn and become more independent. Although, with the recent desire for independence comes more fits. Her fits are really just hilarious now and I have to turn my head to keep her from seeing me crack up. She lets you know when she wants to do things on her own... which is usually everything now. She also has a way of rambling on and on when she's peeved... which sounds a lot like she's swearing at us.

We've been working on sign language and other actions that can help her communicate with us. So far, she has learned:
"baby"
"wave"
"come here"
"more"
"yay!" or "clap"
"pray"


Watching the wheels turn in my 12 month olds mind is so fun! I love my job.

No comments: