12.27.2011

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve, we started off with our annual exchange of new pajamas.  Andrew got me the perfect jammies, I got him a t-shirt with a "joke" that only a nerd could understand and Londyn got a pink giraffe print set.  

We then spent the evening with my brother Kevin's family and my parents.  Every year, Kevin and Bec host Christmas Eve Bingo and yummy homemade soup!  We had so much fun playing Bingo and everyone loved their prizes.  We then stayed until 10pm playing games, hanging out and having a blast with the Milne family!  

"Santa" and Rudolph made a brief appearance outside the house in the dark night.  Londyn could not believe it!  She ran and told Papa that she saw Santa and then showed Andrew that Santa was just outside the window.



My oldest niece Mikayla and I.  I love my nieces and nephew!

No comments: