3.31.2010

9 months

Two week ago, Londyn had her 9 month doctor's visit and I forgot to blog about it! For the purpose of keeping a record, I figure it's better late than never!

We decided to switch from our family practictioner to a pediatrician for Londyn. There were many reasons as to why we switched, but ultimately we felt it was the right decision. Not to mention, we are first time parents and need all the help we can get from those that know babies! After lots of recommendations, we decided to go with Dr. Sarah Rollin at Providence Medical Group Sherwood. I wasn't too worried because my nieces and nephew see her and had only great things to say!

In our visit with Dr. Rollin, she was very thoughtful and informative while interacting and really connecting with Londyn. She was very sweet with her and I appreciated the extra info that she gave me... since I have no clue what I'm doing! Dr. Rollin is pregnant and due in a week or so, which means she will be on maternity leave for a few months! I'm not too worried, because we don't need to see her back again until Londyn's 12 month check up! I can't believe how fast our 1 year mark is approaching!

Londyn is growing wonderfully! She weighs 21 lbs. 5 oz. and is 29 inc. long! I can't believe how big she is getting. I miss her tiny little self, curled up in a ball in my arms. Now, she sprawls out and nearly makes my arms fall off when I hold her!

No comments: