6.19.2010

Do you want fries with that?


OF COURSE I WANT FRIES WITH THAT!

Since I was a kid, I have always had a close relationship with french fries... especially McD's. They just call my name and say EAT ME! Not only are french fries a constant craving of mine, but they are a pastime. Growing up, my mom and I were always on the go with my brothers and sister, so an easy trip through the drive-thru was a treat... and that's where it all began, french fries and me. My mom used to say "you eat so many french fries, you're going to turn into one!"


I am proud to say that Londyn is following in my tastebuds and LOVES a good fry!
Yesterday, she ate an entire small fry. You might be thinking... what kind of mother is this chick? The kind that lives her dreams vicariously through her child.

No comments: