6.14.2010

Sole Sisters

Today Londyn and I met up with my sister Jenelle and two of my nieces, Megan & Jen to go shoe shopping at Target. Megan has hit a major growth spurt and needed some new footwear in a bad way! Of course, they beckoned me for my expertise in the shoe department.

Londyn welcomed Jen's company and continuous entertainment.


And last but not least... The shoe industry has finally come to it's senses and named a shoe after me! As flattered as I am, they clearly did not do their research as I should be named after an exotic red pump with sexy hardware or maybe even a strappy wedge for the Summer heat. But no, they named a "sneaker" after me. This is wrong in so many ways and on so many levels. For those of you that know me, I am not athletic and have no desire to be athletic.
Nevertheless, the industry is heading in the right direction.

4 comments:

Brendi68 said...

HA HA Kacie! Only YOU would blog about this! And yes, you definitely are a sexy red shoe!

Jadie said...

Ha, that's hilarious! ditto what Brendi said...

Jadie said...

Ha! THat's hilarious!! And yes, I definitely envision the Kacie shoe as a sassy, severely stylish pump, and not a sneaker!

Jadie said...

Oops--I guess I double posted! disregard one of those posts, and this one too! (I didn't realize comments would be visible only after owner approval, and was like, "what happened to my comment?! Lol!)