10.29.2012

Beach Retreat

This past weekend, we headed to the coast for a retreat with some of my family.  Even though it didn't stop raining, we had some fabulous family time with everyone, relaxing and exploring the Tillamook/Netarts area.  

Tillamook Cheese Factory on Friday

The boys woke up at 5am to hit the bay for some salmon fishing, while us girls stayed in pj's and watched the new Barbie movie.  

The adults.

While Jenelle, Bec and my mom stayed home with the younger girls to relax... I took Lulu and the older girls to explore Tillamook.  We had fun doing a little second-hand shopping and as promised, I finally was able to find sand for Lulu.
I love these girls.

Kaylee, Mikayla, Kamry & Yours Truly

Happy as a clam!

Love.

The men didn't have much success on Friday, but as they were calling it quits and heading back in for the day... they caught a fish!  



Remembering Zoe.

No comments: