10.22.2012

Turning 26

Last Monday was my 26th birthday.  

Andrew was working on my birthday, so I got to spend it with my girl.  

I woke up to this little cutie and she said, "I got all dressed up for your birthday mom!"

She then said, "Oh!  Just ONE minute." ran downstairs and returned with this little gem.  
I've got her trained well.

 My mom and sis picked Lulu and I up for lunch at Red Lobster.  Red Lobster is one of my favorites but I rarely ever go because Andrew is not a fan.  The Endless Shrimp hit the spot and it was fun spending time with my peeps.

When they dropped us off at home, I was surprised to find cards, flowers and a balloon at my doorstep.  Thank you Bobby, Katie, Lucy, Erin & Kristen for such sweet gifts!
(Londyn takes advantage of every opportunity to pose for a photo)

 A few days before, Andrew said we were going out for a birthday surprise.  I had no clue what he had up his sleeve and didn't think he would be doing much since we just don't have the budget for gifts right now.  But he totally got me!  We went to Fred Meyer and he bought me a Nexus 7 tablet.  Ever since my friend Erin let me borrow her Kindle, I have been in love with the idea of a tablet.  Andrew used some gift cards that he had been saving from his former employer.  Those gift cards were supposed to be for him to spend on himself, since he earned them.  But instead- he used them for me!  He said that I never get toys, so this was something he really wanted to do for me and this was the only way.  I'm not going to lie, it's pretty awesome.  I absolutely love my red case too!  Thanks babe!


The party continued the very next day when I met my friend Hanna for breakfast.  I was shocked when I arrived, because there about 6 other friends there too!  It was such a fun surprise :)  Thanks Hanna!

It was a fabulous birthday!

No comments: