8.03.2010

All About L.J.

Londyn is my sweet sweet girl! I am just loving her up these days! She is so much more interactive and constantly reminding me that she isn't my little baby anymore. She is growing up already!

We are working on new signs/actions to help her communicate and avoid as many tantrums as we can! She loves to make the kissing sound and makes it whenever we give her kisses and is learning to blow kisses too. She also LOVES when we sing "Patty Cake, Patty Cake" and proceeds to clap after every time through... leading to another round of singing it. Londyn is also getting very good at signing "more" when she wants something. Right now, we are working on "please" and "thank you".

I am so lucky to have such a fun-loving and go-with-the-flow daughter. This week I am working 4 days in a row and she will be in a different home each day, all of which are family members which makes the visits super fun! It's such a relief to know that she is in good hands and won't have a rough time being away from me. It's bittersweet that she isn't more attached to me, but realistically it is a blessing.

My friend Kitta is a fabulous photography, in fact we were lucky to have her shoot our wedding two years ago. At our reunion of friends last week, she shot some amazing photos of the kiddos that were there. I love these two that she caught of my lil' LJ.


The older the kid gets, the more she looks like Andrew and I love it! She is FINALLY growing some hair on that cute bean of hers and it is coming in a dark brown like her daddy. Fortunately for me and my camera, the little monkey woke up today from her afternoon nap with a serious case of bed head. Personally, I think she wears it well!

1 comment:

Brendi68 said...

Beautiful pictures as usual! What a little doll!