8.23.2010

Colby & Christine

One of my most favorite friends from my years in Provo is a tall-white kid with a red fro! This would be Colby! He is such a doll and I love him dearly! I have so many fun memories with Colby from my time in Provo and he has always been such a good friend. Colby is from Alaska and is still in Provo for school, so when we moved to Oregon - I didn't think I would see him again. But as fate would have it, Colby married a super cute Oregon chick named Christine! In fact, we both grew up in the same stake. We were able to attend their beautiful wedding reception a week ago and it was SO good to see Colby and meet his gorgeous bride! They are too cute together!

I never knew Christine growing up but LOVE that she found Colby and that we will get to visit with them whenever they are in town! Congrats Colby and Christine!

No comments: