6.21.2009

Happy Pop's Day!


I am so grateful for all the Father's in my life! In celebration of the holiday, I was so excited to spoil Andrew as much as I financially could.
One of the advantages of Andrew working at night is that I have time to take care of surprises while he's gone! I made a Home Depot run last Thursday and picked out a much wanted grill for the man in our house. I got an amazing deal! Plus, we get a 10% Military discount at Home Depot and Lowe's. With all of our home improvements lately, that discount has been such a blessing!

As far as today's celebration goes, we have church at 9am so I didn't have time to make him a hot breakfast in bed... but I did bring him doughnuts, fruit and juice for breakfast. Then, Andrew gave a beautiful talk in church... which was more of a gift to me! When we got home, a hot pot roast was finished and ready to eat! We enjoyed a yummy meal with sparkling grape cider. Yumm-o! Following dinner... a nap and then I sent him off to a night at work. Even though he had to work today, I hope he felt appreciated and truly celebrated. I am so thankful for his role in my life and home. He is already a wonderful father to our baby in sacrificing and preparing for her arrival. He brings me so much happiness and peace. I am truly a lucky woman.
I love you hunny!
Happy Pop's Day!

No comments: