6.09.2009

Prayers.

Just moments ago, I received the terrible news that the daughter of my Bishop in Provo, died in a tragic car accident just yesterday evening. This Provo student ward I attended, was unlike any other because of the Lusvardi family. They were truly the adopted family of all the ward members. This family shared their home with everyone and anyone. I adore and appreciate Bishop and Sister Lusvardi. They have wonderful kids who always made us feel just like one of them.

Kristen always had a smile on her face and brought joy to everyone she came in contact with. I remember joking around with her and talking to her about her plans after high school. When I left, she was graduating HS and had plans to attend BYU Idaho. She was an outstanding young woman with such beauty and talent.

I am still in shock that this outstanding young woman's life was so suddenly taken, but I am deeply comforted to know that she is with her Heavenly Father. He is watching over her and will join together with her family again someday.

My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and especially the family of Kristen Lusvardi.

No comments: